What makes us feel happy or glad? Usually when someone early in the morning compliments about our dress-up, hairstyle or looks it makes our day. A smiling face with a big smile is all you need to gain positive energies from all sides. We, humans, have a very unique nature that we care more about the opinion of others rather than believing in ourselves. “Your Face reflects your Personality” which means we have a strong connection between our facial features and personality. So, in this context let’s talk about Face Reading- What your Face Says About Your Future?
What is Face Reading?
Face reading is a practice to understand one’s character, personality, capabilities or traits which gives an insight into their lives. This practice is also as Physiognomy of Personology. We are well familiar with Palm reading and it is one of the common methods that tells about fortune and fate. However, Face Reading a practice based on a person’s facial structure, features, and expressions that may benefit people in various ways. However, one can also use the art of face reading as a technique to know in deep about a person’s behavior. Moreover, it enables a person to judge people simply even by shaking hands with them.
Face Reading is a very old practice first used during the time of the Yellow Emperor in China. At that time Face Reading Chinese was used as a tool to diagnose health problems in humans. One of the great importance of Face Reading is that it can help you on many occasions like a job interview, Blind date, making new friends, etc and can prevent you from taking wrong decisions. However, Physiognomy is not an easy thing to master. You need to have a very strong will to read the minds of humans and an insight into their personality.
In order to learn the art of Face Reading, you need to recognize facial expressions and try to connect them with a person’s personality. Here are a basic set of attributes that may help you judge someone’s character and personality traits:
The forehead represents one’s luck in youth (from the age of 15 to 30). A good forehead is full and mellow, without messy lines, bad moles or scars, neither narrow nor dark or gloomy. Some type of Forehead Hairlines are:-
- High and Broad– These people are very diligent and trained. However, if the forehead is full and shiny, the person will enjoy both wealth and rank even if other parts on the face are ill-defined.
- Low and Narrow– These people show a very intuitive nature with natural skill and imagination. Physiognomy believes that people with low and narrow hairline are born mentally deficient and hardly have good prospects in life.
- Straight and Square Hairline– People with the straight, high and neat hairline, and raised part between the hairline and eyebrow tail are generally smart and intelligent. Straight eyebrows increase these qualities.
- Forehead With Deep Wrinkles- These people indulge in contemplation and research. Vertical lines (wrinkles) between the eyes show the power of concentration.
Eyebrows represent health and longevity. The loose eyebrows indicate being on bad terms with friends and brothers and making friends with villains.
- Curved Eyebrows- These people connect & relate to the world best through an understanding of people ie knowing in deep about the actions, behavior, routine of a person. Their mental focus is people-oriented.
- Straight Eyebrows- People with straight eyebrows have a very direct and factual approach. They mentally evaluate the hard facts without letting emotion affect their judgment.
- Angled Eyebrows- These people have good leadership qualities but sometimes lack a technical approach. However, they can handle difficult situations in a very simple and easy way.
Eyes are related to wealth and rank. They possess beauty and a clear vision in examining the personalities of different people.
- Brown eyes– These represent qualities of a person like energy, fertility, endurance, creativity, lots of courage, etc. These people are spiritual learners and don’t care much about profit or loss.
- Black eyes- These eyes generally represent romance, mystery, sex, etc. People with black never tell much about themselves and they are also known to have psychic powers.
- Blue eyes- It represents that blue eyes are all about nature, healthy life, freshness, etc. People with blue eyes are unique and have a very different way of observing things.
A perfect nose is one whose length is equal to the width of the forehead, and at the end has a width equal to the length of the eye.
- Aquiline nose– It reveals leadership qualities, commanding powers, and self-determination.
- Straight well-formed Nose- It represents patience, kindness, balance, elegance, and power.
- Snub Nose– It shows a tendency to dominate, lack of elegance and behavior in life.
- Curved Nose– It reveals sharpness and curiosity. A person with a curved nose may have anger issues and a lack of connection with family and friends.
Lips reflect luck and wealth. Thick lips show available pleasures and a sort of happiness. However, if it also has a split chin it reveals laziness and selfishness.
- Pursed Lips– These represent courage and wisdom. Small lips reveal sometimes a cold and cruel nature.
- Pale Lips– Pale tight lips with a square jaw represent cruelty, decisive nature and selfishness. When upper lip covers part of the lower lip it reveals good character.
- Heart-Shaped Lips– represents independence, confidence, seductive and sensual nature. However, the need for love and kindness is also important for persons with heart-shaped lips.
Ears have the power to observe a person’s behavior. However, you can listen and concentrate on such things which help you in determining the nature of a person.
- Small ears– They represent honor, manners, and affection. However, Ears too small show shyness and reserve and if the ears are long and narrow, these qualities increase.
- Big Ears– These represent rudeness and materialism. Vertical ears show strength, courage, energy, power.